· IF I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU THAT MEANS I AM NOT SICK, NOR AM I COUGHING OR SNEEZING with COLD or FLU Like SYMPTOMS.
· I WILL ASK YOU IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOME IS SICK, COUGHING OR SNEEZING – IF YOU ARE, I WILL RESPECTFULLY DECLINE THE APPOINTMENT.
· I WILL ASK IF WE CAN SIGN OUTSIDE AND KEEP A REASONABLE DISTANCE FROM EACH OTHER EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT SICK.
· I CARRY HAND SANITIZER FOR YOU AND I TO USE.
· I MAY BE WEARING LATEX GLOVES AND OR A MASK.
· YOU WILL USE A BRAND-NEW PEN OF MINE THAT I WILL LEAVE WITH YOU AFTER THE SIGNING.
· MOST DOCUMENTS DON’T REQUIRE A THUMBPRINT, SO NO THUMBPRINT WILL BE TAKEN UNLESS ITS REQUIRED. (deed, quitclaim deed, deed of trust, and other documents affecting real property or any power of attorney document)
Copyright © 2018 Mobile Notary Public of Sacramento - All Rights Reserved.