Mobile Notary Public and Signing Agent since 2010
My prices are fair, I am professional, detailed and friendly. I have been a Full Time Notary Public since 2010. I will get your documents notarized correctly and efficiently. I have great reviews on Yelp and Google.
I charge the standard $15 per signature (your signature) and a Travel / Service Fee (Starting at $30 and up) that is based on you location, time and wait or delay in appoint, no show, or we cant complete because signer cant sign. My fees are fair and average compared to other Notary Publics.
1. You will need the document, I do not provide you with documents.
2. A valid ID (Drivers License, State ID, Passport, Etc.
3. Signer must be alert and aware to what they are signing.
4. Signer must be able to physically sign (move the pen, with no assistance).
4. Contact me if the signer doesn't have an ID or it is expired. There is a work around, using 2 credible witnesses.
Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card, Venmo App, Cash App, Square App. Paypal App.